Owner of this site:
M&M Militzer & Münch International Holding AG
CH-9001 St. Gallen
Tel.: +41 71 227 1500
Fax: +41 71 227 1535
Company register number: CH-320.3.022.985-1
Company register court: Canton St. Gallen
Place of fulfilment and place of jurisdiction is St. Gallen / Switzerland
VAT Registration Number: 600 842
- FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations)
- Spedlogswiss (Swiss Association of Forwarders and logistics providers)
Place of performance shall be the place of location of the branch office. The appropriate local courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
For Switzerland: the General Swiss Forwarders Terms and Conditions, latest edition.
For Germany: German Freight Forwarders' Standard Terms and Conditions (ADSp) - latest edition.
On our page you will find many documents as pdf-downloads. To view these documents the Adobe Reader is required. The Adobe Reader can be downloaded here.
For freight inquiries or general inquiries please use this numbers
Tel.: +49 9281 971-0
Fax: +49 9281 971-4205
Images from Thinkstock and Shutterstock are used on this website. Especially the downloading, further publishing, further transmission, reproduction or other use of the images contained on this website as an independent file is prohibited, except where this is explicitly allowed in connection with specific images.
Data protection policy
Controller and service provider
The controller as defined in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and also the service provider as defined in the Telemedia Act (TMG) is M&M Militzer & Münch International Holding AG, Zwinglistr. 25, CH-9001 St. Gallen („Militzer & Münch“). Full details can be found in the „Legal notice“ section. If you have any questions or comments about this data protection policy or data protection in general, please write to the following email address: email@example.com.
Information transfer by email
If you intend to contact Militzer & Münch by unencrypted email, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information transferred cannot be guaranteed. In some circumstances the contents of these emails can be seen by third parties.
Collection, processing and use of personal data on the M&M Militzer & Münch Website
(1) Every time a user accesses the M&M Militzer & Münch Website, data are stored in a log file. Specifically, the following dataset is stored temporarily:
- Date and time of access
- IP address or DNS name of requesting computer
- Page retrieved (URL)
- HTTP answer code (website‘s answer to browser or crawler requests for website status)
- Operating system and version
- Browser and version
- Referrer (Other websites referring to the M&M Militzer & Münch Website)
(2) To use the M&M Militzer & Münch Website it may be necessary for the Militzer & Münch servers to place cookies. By using the M&M Militzer & Münch Website you agree to the storage of cookies on your device. Cookies are small text blocks that websites send to your browser when you visit and are stored on your device. These cookies are for the technical administration of the website. All users can set their browsers to reject cookies. In this case no data will be stored on the visitor‘s computer. However, it may then be that not all the functions of the website are available in full.
(3) The stored data are compiled in anonymised form for statistical purposes. The statistics are used to analyse the use by visitors of the M&M Militzer & Münch Website. In particular they are used to show the order in which pages are visited and the path taken within pages. Militzer & Münch wants this information in order to see how the use and application of the website can be improved.
(4) The M&M Militzer & Münch Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“; text files that are stored on your device and enable your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated, this means that Google will nonetheless abbreviate your IP address within the member states of the European Union or other signatories of the treaty creating the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of this website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide the website operator with additional services in connection with website use and internet use. The IP address communicated by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. You can adjust the settings on your browser software to prevent cookies being installed, but we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition you can prevent the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the link below:
On this website the Google Analytics code has been extended by „ga(’set‘, ‚anonymizeIp‘, true);“. This ensures that IP addresses are collected in anonymous form (IP masking).
(5) The M&M Militzer & Münch Website embeds YouTube videos. The embedded clips place cookies on the user‘s device when the page is visited. Anyone who deactivates cookies for the Google advertising program will not have to expect such cookies when YouTube clips are played. However, YouTube also stores non-personal information about usage patterns in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block them in your browser.
Archival, information, rectification and deletion of personal data
Your personal data are only stored for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned in this data protection policy or for as long as we are statutorily or legally obliged to archive them.
If you have sent Militzer & Münch your personal data you can revoke your consent to their use at any time; Militzer & Münch will then delete your data without delay, if and to the extent that it has no legal obligation to archive them. If it is not possible to delete your data for this or other reasons, Militzer & Münch will block the data for further use as defined in the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
You have the right to obtain information free of charge about your personal data stored by us at any time. If your data are incorrect or erroneously stored by us, we will be happy to rectify, block or delete them. Please notify us of any changes in your data without delay.
Requests for information, questions, complaints or suggestions should please be sent to the following address:
M&M Militzer & Münch International Holding AG
CH-9001 St. Gallen
Tel.: +41 (0)71 2271500
Fax: +41 (0)71 2271535